Bordered by the 1st Lac du Castor, this site offers the possibility of practicing several activities: rock climbing, hiking on the Contreforts trail (section of the National Trail), and canoe and paddle board (SUP) rentals. The cliffs along the lake offer breathtaking views of the area. The National Trail will help you discover all this amazing scenery.
- 29 sites in total;
- 15 sites for tents or RVs;
- 14 sites for tents only, accessible by foot (distance varying from 100 m to 600 m from the parking lot);
- No services (dry toilets);
- Septic tank drainage: This service is available outside the park in the following municipalities. Click on the links to see where they are located: Saint-Côme, Saint-Donat
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: National trail, hebertism trail at Pont-Suspendu, canoeing and SUP on the 1st Lac du Castor, and rock climbing.