Nearby, you can enjoy the cool waters of the Ouareau River and the popular Murmures Trail. Easily accessible by foot (30 minutes), the Grande-Vallée sector, with more than 30 km of hiking trails, is also an option for campers of this sector.
The Petite Rivière du Nord fishing trail is also a must-see. This little gem will make you discover a nature interpretation trail that will teach you all about the brook trout’s natural habitat. For the more contemplative visitors, the Petite Rivière du Nord waterfalls should be on your bucket list.
- A total of 49 sites;
- 16 sites for tents or RVs
- 33 sites for tents only, accessible by foot (distance varying from 100 m to 500 m from the parking lot);
- Reception post selling wood and bottled water;
- No services (dry toilets);
- The sector also gives you access to the Rivière campground sector and its campsites along the Murmures trail;
- Access to federated ATV trails