Near the Ouareau River, you will set up camp under a forest of tall pines and give a touch of freshness to your summer!
- 50 tent or RV sites (including one lean-to);
- 47 sites accessible by vehicle and 3 sites accessible only by foot;
- No services (dry toilets);
- Manual water pump (non-drinking water);
- Registration desk selling wood, snacks, and other little accessories;
- The Pont-Suspendu sector also gives you access to the Rivière sector and its campsites along the Murmures trail;
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: Pont-Suspendu, hebertism trail, Murmures trail and Ouareau River, National Trail, 1st Lac du Castor.
- Septic tank drainage: This service is available outside the park in the following municipalities. Click on the links to see where they are located: Saint-Côme, Saint-Donat